noseonme

—intro (´・ω・`)

「ヤッホーみんな!お元気ですか?✌︎('ω')✌︎」

Hello, my dear friends. I'm the new member on this site. My name is Hyun aka noseonme. I'm a returnee V-kei fan since 2015.

My personal interests are playing video games, drawing, writing, performing martial arts, editing, listening to music, and playing violin (I suck at it lol).

My current favorite V-kei artists are Dir En Grey, the GazettE, X JAPAN, Luna Sea, Der Zibet, JILUKA, lynch., Golden Bomber, BUCK-TICK, XAAXAA, DADAROMA, MEJIBRAY, THE GALLO, Madmans Esprit, LM.C, SHAZNA, La'Cryma Christi, Psycho Le Cemu, MALICE MIZER, Femme Fatale, Versailles, Pencillin, Exist Trace, Gackt, Miyavi, Kaya, L'Arc~En~Ciel, Jupiter, kiryu, DAMY, LAREINE, and Nightmare.

My favorite other music genres are K-pop, rock, heavy metal, punk, lo-fi, classical, indie, city pop, J-pop, and traditional.

The games I played are Love Live, BanG Dream, Honkai Impact, Genshin Impact, Animal Crossing Pocket Camp, and Among Us. (All the games I played on my phone/tablet).

My favorite animes are BLEND S, Haikyuu, Senko-san, Kotoura-san, and Asobi Asobase.

I came back listening to Visual Kei this summer! No wonder why am I returnee fan of this genre. It will always be my most favorite genre. 

Sorry if my intro is generic but I hope we can be friends anytime! I also have other social media accounts to follow if you want to!

Instagram: @noseonme

YouTube: @noseonme

KakaoTalk ID: minjoon4life

Amino: @chillhyun

Twitter: @noseonme

Thank you and have a wonderful day/night!

じゃね! 🤘🏻

HYUN (´・ω・`)

Hello! And welcome back!

I also came back not long ago after 5 years haha :)

Also I like your music taste, especially MEJIBRAY :D I gave you a follow on twitter ^^ Hope to see around a lot!

And if you feel like, join the chat sometime ^^

Welcome to MH, I hope you have fun and feel at home around here. I'm glad to have you here :3  Also, great taste in bands! Feel free to chat or message me whenever you like :D