Shaolan974

New mysterious band "Dazzling BAD" has formed

DazzlingBAD will host their first event "HATE  The Party『BAD birthday~Camera Obscure』" on 02/23/2021 at Ikebukuro Black Hole!

The bands that will participate are :

- DazzlingBAD

- SHIVA 

- Scarlet Valse

- アンドゥー (UNDEUX)

- ジグソウ (Jigsaw)

- 鐘ト銃声 (Kaneto)

Furthermore, the band remembers the release date of their 1st single which will be released the same day

8 minutes ago, Serox said:

Furthermore, the band remembers the release date of their 1st single which will be released the same day

so venue limited single? thats gonna be hella disappointing because this is the most excited ive been for a new band in a hot minute 

2 hours ago, sleepy coffee said:

so venue limited single? thats gonna be hella disappointing because this is the most excited ive been for a new band in a hot minute 

Yes... at the end of the tweet they said "※完全会場限定" (※Limited To The Venue)

Look, i follow so much their tweet and see every announce of them, they start so SLOWLY but we can't say anything because they are completely new on the scene (nobody of them had a band in the past and the only thing that they do is make session band with other guys and play cover), I believe that hey have potential but I also see that they want to test the ground very well, the event in february I think is only the start (it is remarkable to see how bands like UNDEUX, Scarlet Valse and SHIVA will make an appearance at this event, I am sure they will help fill the place), for now DazzlingBAD will only make appearance as O.A (Opening Act) to the event and perform for 20 minutes, they don't have a label that can sponsors them and so I guess it's all a bit more difficult to put into practice, let's hope they have a positive response from the public and can release interesting stuff... ;)