hiko

leaving..?

I'll try to keep this short.  First off, I barely have posted anything on this site.  Mainly because of my shyness and a part of me not feeling as if I'm allowed to say things or have opinions of my own, so I don't believe that posting things on forums are for me.  Second, I've only used this site to read posts, so I don't really see a point in being seemingly active, but never posting anything.  

Basically I'm trying to say that I don't have any desire to post, and the occasion that I come on this site is rare.  Maybe I'll be back someday.

So bye.

I'm sorry it's come to this. I totally get the shy thing, but you're always welcome to post whatever's on your mind ^^ But I do wish you the best and I hope you had a great time here.

See you next time! ♥ 

Barely putting put new stuff... Quitting after a few months... Just like a modern VK band!

Okay, okay, I'm just messin' with you (and the industry) for the luls. But for real though, it's a shame that it turned out this way. I always liked your solid music taste, but hey, that's gonna be with you whether you're here or not. Considering how small this community is, I bet I'll see you again somewhere else. Have safe travels, good luck, and until next time!