Kiryu999

キズ (Kizu) new one-man to decide whether or not they continue their activities

2 hours ago, johnesh said:

They might make some money if they actually recorded a f***ing album instead of a million singles

They're making more money releasing tons of singles instead of an album 

In my personal opinion, Kizu are not acting in this way for "lack of money" as some users already said in this topic, there are many bands much less famous than them who try in every way to perform even in front of 30 people just to continue their business and raise money, there are also those who organize live-streaming, for example Kaya often organizes paid live-streaming on Twitcasting where he performs without audience, a few days ago I saw Schwarz Stein concert where there were about 100 people (numbered seats and half the capacity that Shibuya REX can have) and they doubled their financial income among the people who watched the concert at the Shibuya REX and among those who watched it at home sitting comfortably, without going out at home (the concert could be easily seen all over the world), if many bands adopted this strategy I am sure many could earn and well, it is known that many bands have more fans outside of Japan than in the territory itself.

Going back to Kizu I think that the bond between the band members is a bit "frozen" and now they have some difficulty to producing new music and seeing each other again on stage together, I could be wrong but this is my opinion...

6 hours ago, johnesh said:

They might make some money if they actually recorded a f***ing album instead of a million singles

Releasing singles>>>>>>> Dropping a bloated album full of MID.

Yeah No, and correct me if i'm wrong LIME is totally against recording a full length. And That's the best play possible for ANY band tbh.

Also, Kizu needs to embrace whats happening around them. Niggas is streaming left and right. If they dont wanna stream, record a set and put it up for a nice price via VOD. There's a lot of people who are still coming to terms with this and it doesn't help that theres no real set plan on getting the world back on track. So on the other hand, i can see why they're kind of being wishy washy. They'll be ight. I hope they don't disband.

The way I take it is that they're measuring the public's comfort level with attending live shows now. If it's high enough, they'll start doing them again. If it's low, they'll pull back on them for a while.

It does sound like pressure to any dedicated fan to show up, though. But how else are they going to tell?

17 hours ago, johnesh said:

Single-realising strategy is faaaaar more profitable than dropping albums. As a committed follower of album conception I hate to admit it, but that is how it works.

Please also keep in mind that LiME composes ALL SONGS and all LYRICS. He have said tons of times that he feels super pressed for composing, and making a single is already a big pain for him, so he doesn't want to have the pressure to write a full album since it will be such a big struggle for him. 
Well, maybe he can throw  all his compositions during the pandemic to a full album, who knows, but I don't care if they don't, as long they release some good music.

The latest releases are good but didn't hit me as the first ones.

26 minutes ago, Wakarimashita said:

Mind to translate, anyone? Please? That'd be greatly appreciated. ❤️

From what I understood from a friend's translation, nothing interesting. They want to keep going the times are unsure thanks to everyone who came etc

Lately we have been thinking a lot, but we were able to accomplish another satisfactory event.

To the people that came to the event, and to those who have given up because of the worlds current situation, I'm ok with that.

2 days have passed and I still can't answer which path you guys have taken is correct, 

But once again we want to be a band that can uncover the meaning to this era.

Kizu