gret

Kana (ex. Codomo Dragon) posts about his situation

Link to post: https://kana-gt.com/to-everyone20201118/

What I got via machine translation is that he had adjustment disorder, and president of B' FOREST fired him.  Also he sued the president for unpaid remuneration of roughly 3 million yen and power harassment.

未払金の問題に関しても、大切なメンバーや先輩、後輩は報われないままだし、もう続けて欲しくない。

^Seems to mean that his former labelmates are still going unpaid?

Someone with actual japanese knowledge please summarize this.

Edited by gret

poor kana chan :( 

BPRecords are cheating our babies? T_T 

and..... now it's time for me to go to tanuki and use shitty google to get some more deets.

Here's a summary of the post:
Kana was diagnosed with adjustment disorder in January 2018 and he told the president of B'Forest Inc., but the president didn't understand and told him he was sick and fired him.  In March he got an attorney and in June he filed a lawsuit against the president for power harassment and for money he was owed.  In the first trial it was confirmed that B'Forest Inc. owed Kana 3.2 million yen and that the president did indeed partake in power harassment.  The court ordered B'Forest Inc. to pay Kana 3.7 million yen.  However the president made an appeal, and at the appeal hearing in August 2020 they reached a settlement in Kana's favor of 3.3 million yen and an apology for the president's lack of consideration towards Kana's disorder.  Kana received the settlement in September. 

He couldn't write about it before because it was part of the trial, but he had been suffering from power harassment for years and eventually developed adjustment disorder because of it.  Apparently the president never admitted to power harassment.  Kana does not forgive the harassment and was initially adamant about the court's decision because he didn't want it to keep happening to his former label mates, but after the president appealed he just decided to accept the settlement.  He wants his former label mates to be paid properly or to stop working for the label.  He also made it a point to say that the president did apologize so no one should slander him or harass him because of this. 

In regards to how he's doing he says he is physically and mentally healthy.  The trial took a long time and he had to get treatment for his disorder but he's glad he worked so hard and was rewarded by the trial.  He didn't want to leave all the people that were concerned about him without answers, and he wanted to talk about his feelings over the last two and a half years, so this is why he made the post now.  He would like to return to the stage again some day and hopes everyone is doing well during these times. 

54 minutes ago, platy said:

What's adjustment disorder? 

It's a bit like situational depression.  An event has to happen that triggers a significant negative response in someone, and the person ends up having excessive anxious/depressed/abnormal thoughts and behavior.  It's usually not permanent though, the person's symptoms improve with treatment and after the stressful event has ended, but if the stressor is ongoing than the disorder can become chronic

More information is coming out

https://news.yahoo.co.jp/articles/efb36c125f80e468cd3f27355eedcf34c1b1526a

Translation of above article by codomo dragon spain: https://codomodragonspain.blogspot.com/2020/11/codomo-dragon-special-translation-to.html

Some notes:

There is some discrepancy between the machine translation/my interpretation and the translation by codomo dragon spain.

I don't think Kana has contacted anyone from Codora since 2018. Rather, it was his "bandmen friends" (who are not from Codora) who suggested that he hold a live in the future.

(From here: バンドマンの友だちに連絡をとったら、『ちゃんとファンの前で公表したほうがいい』『ライブを一度やったほうがいいんじゃないか』と言われました。

and this: 仲の良かったコドモドラゴンのメンバーたちとも会えていない。 )

Their profit split was originally 50:50 between the band and company but the band had to take a smaller cut due to a 2017 scandal.

(Chamu pls)

Tweet from CEO of BForest/BPrecords saying he will refrain from further comments on this matter. 

Fun fact: Kana's attorney composed a song for HKT48 lol

Edited by gret

16 hours ago, gret said:

Some gya posted a chamu nude on tanuki in 2017 lol

lol I remember that! He look so damn dorky, like someone's middle age Asian uncle. I think I still have that pic somewhere 😮

On 11/22/2020 at 1:14 AM, gret said:

I think Chamu is supposed to be 37 now? So he is approaching middle age lol 

lol old man  *laughs realizing im older than him.*

I wanna see Kana back in a successful band . I miss his handsome ass.  He looks like the Japanese version of 90s Moon Hee Jun (H.O.T)