My name is soleil my genetic structure consists of French fries and fish and chips currently I live in England I have a photo when I was 18 yo but I still look much the same https://ibb.co/rQqxfp9

I came here to widen my collection so I hope you'll help me 

21 hours ago, suji said:

Hello @Keiyuh 👋

You actually made me smile of all the colleagues and friends I had they would just forget my name in a week then my face in a month, that's very thoughtful of you. 

Well I came back because I left things unfinished and unsaid (and because my main account got compromised and got me banned from every ptp torrent server), whatever i said was most likely known as edgy or cringey or making a fool out of myself were just the truth of a day in my life, I wasn't good at pouring truth and seemed just caveman writing,

What I felt most embarrassed about is that I was a selfish bastard only thinking about myself, and I would never say what i Truely wanted to say, the only shame I would ever feel would be having good intentions and being made a fool out of it, there's so much to say but I can't now, oh yeah side note may I have my old account email name? I really need to terminate some profiles, bastard got me banned from jps and my Google account suspended,