Yukami

ヴィルシーナ(Verxina) new look + new concept

4 minutes ago, Kabukichoatmidnight said:

Well the look is nice but it's the music that's the important part. The vibe of the images make me wonder if they're planning to head in a more brutal direction....

If you're talking about the skeleton thing theyve been using that image for their merch since they formed 

1 minute ago, sleepy coffee said:

If you're talking about the skeleton thing theyve been using that image for their merch since they formed 

Nope. I was talking about the band pics. But I've just had a look on the other thread and what they said about the concept for "prayer" actually doesn't sound like it'll be brutal at all. I'm expecting a dark ballad.

I'd be content with the humble practice of "single announcement" (they already have an MV out for a song yet to be released anyway). :) 

We shall see...

Edited by Jigsaw9

The announcement was that they are launching a crowdfunding campaign though this website:

https://camp-fire.jp/projects/view/349577

It will be used to fund a new music video and new costumes.

Cheapest option is ¥3,000 (advance viewing of the video + 3 autographed chekis), the most expensive one is ¥200,000 (advance viewing of the video + 3 autographed chekis + limited-edition rubber wristband + limited-edition scrunchie + ticket for a 2-shot photo + 30-second solo shot from the MV of your favorite member and a chance to have your name in the credits + MV offshot footage + chance to visit the rehearsal of the band)

Edited by Jigsaw9

so the top spot is already sold out? sweet

i wonder what they're planning to do with that pv budget, their videos have always been a notch better than whatever other current indie babsiez been filming.

I really hope they get all that coin and some, honestly i'd love to see more crowdfunding by vk acts as long as money goes into visuals, not white room voguing over clip-art sky dome projected in the back