Sign in to follow this  
jurideluhi

Would you accept..

if your love partner has a disease?

1st case : you meet someone,somehow he/she unable to talk(or other diseases like can't walk,can't hear) because of the disease itself. but this one,just before you couple with that person you had already knew it all. and that so,you actually love him/her. (this case is before you couple that person)

2nd case : during your love relationship,suddenly you found out that he/she had the diseases or probably he/she will tell you in person. (this case is when you and your partner are in a love relationship)

So....if you were in these two situations,what would you do?

If its me :-

in 1st case,I will accept the person to be with me but it will depend to the extend of the disease.meanwhile,in 2nd case,I will have to ask for break.

its that simple ;)

It will need a HUGE responsibility,

to have a relationship with people with disease that have no cure yet.

It will took all of your time to take care of him/her.

So it is not just accepting that they have disease,

but also need you to be committed as follow up.

As for me, on both conditions,

I will have to see if i could afford him time,

Because most people with disease will be way more sensitive, easily depressed.

will feel they're unwanted, guilty for giving burden to peoples that takes care of them and lonely.

If i could afford it, then i wouldn't mind to sacrifice my time and my personal life.

If i couldn't i will tell him the truth, and tell him we can still be an item,

but i may not be around 24/7, if you need anything, just text or ring my cell.

And may put buzzers that connected to neighbors who can help so if anything happen,

they can take him directly to hospital.

If he O.K with that then we'll go on, but if not, better to hurt now that hurt even worst later.

I'll give him choices, because it's not fair if i decide by myself.

Especially if we're already have some serious relationship,

which means there is no "mine" or "his" anymore, only "Ours"

omg, thats a hard question and mean at the same time.

I guess it all depends on how much i really loved the person and even devote myself on helping them out any way in can.

I have a friend going through this right now. He met someone over the internet who developed lung cancer. He's currently helping his boyfriend through the struggle and talks to his doctors and nurses everyday to check up on him. It's been a rollercoaster these past 4 months for him: first he got cancer, then cardiac arrest from o-ding accidentally, almost getting raped by one of the nurses, blackouts, and then getting a concussion from hitting his head while fainting. At the moment, I think his cancer is in remission, but he's suffering from memory loss and won't be able to produce new memories for about a year.

^OMG, thats really sad. But not worry, theres a saying that goes by: "Nothing bad lasts an eternity" & "Patience its always rewarded kindly" I think he will pull through since he has gone through soo much. Tell him to keep on moving forward and to keep his head high for me. =D

Even though I don't exactly agree with their relationship, I've been supportive of him and try to be as much of an outlet for him as I can. The latest news is that the guy's parents want him to undergo brain surgery to speed up his memory retaining ability, but as a result he might lose memories from earlier on than February (i.e., when my friend him met each other and started talking) in the hopes of bringing him back home and reconvert him, I guess. His parents are hxc Mormon and went as far as to blaming his orientation for his illness as punishment from god and disowned him socially (and more than likely financially) up until recently, when he's gotten really bad. I really don't care if you're religious or not, it really isn't any of my business, but when you do shit like that it really upsets me and I no longer consider you a human being.

Well, for 1st case I'd probably try to stick as a good friend (unless I for some reason already have falled in love lol).

Regarding 2nd case, uhm. It's very hard... I guess it kinda depends on what disease it might be... As for stuff like Aspberger Syndrome, ADHD etc I'd have no problem as it would form her personality into what I like (I'm assuming, after all I'd be in a relationship).

So yeah... It's a very hard question, atleast for me...

Sign in to follow this