tumblr_ljm5fgeLr41qzmyxeo1_500.png

Block B is a 7 member hip-hop boy band that debuted with their first single Do U Wanna Be? on April 14th, and the MV for Don't Stop! on the same. They were created by famous rapper/producer Cho PD. The members went through a special training program that consisted of underground rappers and choreographers, and the members wrote over 100 songs each. Rappers Zico and Kyung produced their debut single. Zico apart from being an underground rapper along with Kyung, is also Co-Ed's rapper Taewoon younger brother, and Taeil was in MBC's program "A Birth Of A Great Star", while Jaehyo was a famous ulzzang. Their first live performance is scheduled to be on April 15th.

Members from left to right:

Kyung (Rapper)

B-Bomb (Support Vocal/Main Dancer)

Taeil (Main Vocal)

Zico (Rapper/Leader)

Jaehyo (Support Vocal)

U-Kwon (Support Vocal/Dancer)

P.O (Rapper/Maknae)

rEJ_I0Hp0yo

Stanning them so hard rn.

Single is awesome. Love every second of Wanna B and still think it should have been their title track.

(Oh, and check Koreaboo instead of Allkpop for news, they have better writers :P) *shamelessly promoting my own writings*

^yeah, that was crazy. It's just their second stage and it's already shortened. :s

Every now and then I hate those big 3 companies. They get all the time they want.

I'm fearing for the length of B1A4 and X-5's debuts this week.

i need 2 see abs before i can say anything nice about em.

also

bCsHL.png

CL, bbqurl, please fire your hair stylist and get out of this band asap. kthnx.

These rookie bands are just too addicting :s

Block B, X-5, B1A4 (but especially the first 2) have been on repeat for days now :s

Block B, X-5, B1A4 (but especially the first 2) have been on repeat for days now :s

Agree, not a fan of B1A4 but Block B and X-5 (especially Block B) are awesome.

BTW, B-Bomb posted on the fan cafe that there's going to be a special "something" next week. I think that we're finally getting the MV for Wanna B :D

This.

I think that we're finally getting the MV for Wanna B :D

I sure hope so. *crosses fingers*

Same here! It seems awesome, according to what the members and Cho PD have said.