i previously wrote that in a status update.

the song they prereleased was from the album and it was to be expected that they would release a song like that after the problems they had in the past year.

seems like the lyrics tell about the problmens and how they felt about it. at least its not the title track of the album ^^

its... very good [2]

like this a lot. block b is one of the very few kpop groups that is able to convincingly deliver their hiphop, most of the others seem forced and awkwardly wannabe-badass whilst they have a certain -annoying loudmouthed punk- attitude to them that fits great. going to snatch that mini and see if i like the rest aswell (apart from that first release "be a light". that sucked...)

Tbqh I don't like it at all. I've heard this type of song so many times before, I prefer their more "hip hop-like" stuff like Nili mambo, Nanlina and Halo (it's also what I associate Block B with). The MV is just really tacky and way too over the top. You can leave that to GD, guys.

I like the song but not as much as "Be the Light". I really like their ballads a lot. The song is definitely no "Nilli Mambo" or "Nalina", but for taking a year off and dealing with all that controversy, I think this is a good comeback. I'd prefer out of the whole mini album if their lead single would have been "Nice Day", but this'll do.

I don't like the video or dance of this song to be honest though. I don't get it at all and the dance is seems kind of like they through it together right before the video.

Tbqh I don't like it at all. I've heard this type of song so many times before, I prefer their more "hip hop-like" stuff like Nili mambo, Nanlina and Halo (it's also what I associate Block B with). The MV is just really tacky and way too over the top. You can leave that to GD, guys.

But isn't Very good basically a parody of GD? There are just too many parts in that video which are super similar to stuff GD has done in his music videos. And I'm just digging the idea they made a parody of GD, it's hilarious and the song is fantastic! I like it a lot, when it was released I exclusively listened to only it for a week or so.