The June 23rd comeback will be a mini album called New Kids on the Block. I think we should be getting some sort of teaser soon (they would've released the teaser today but the editing is taking longer than expected).

Also, the title track is supposedly upbeat/summery.

Can't wait!

-ugFcPSV8fE

Halo teaser. Awesomeness. :DUUR: If I understood it correctly, the MV will be for another song though, called Tell Them (which they are shown filming in the beginning of this teaser video).

I have a feeling this mini is gonna be pretty kickass.

^the MV is for Tell Them, most of the scenes in that teaser are for Tell Them. Song is Halo yeah :P

A little bit like they did with Wanna B and Freeze in the beginning :)

I personally liked Tell Them better. Someone uploaded a live performance of that song a few days ago, and it sounded better than Halo. Both songs are good though, so I'm really looking forward until the mini-album release.

Why even ban those things? It's just music :s Damn you Korea.

Never understood why all these new groups are supposed to be banned. Come on, X-5's fantasy was banned because they said they were going to dance in a club :s

Why even ban those things? It's just music :s Damn you Korea.

Never understood why all these new groups are supposed to be banned. Come on, X-5's fantasy was banned because they said they were going to dance in a club :s

Sometimes they are just plain weird!

So anyone heard the mini album yet?

I'm waiting for my copy to arrive, and I just saw the MV, it was much cuter than what I expected, but it also has some swag in it!

^LOL!

Yeah i did listened to it, id say i like this one better than their first release.

Their tittle track is really addictive, HALO is great and U Hoo Hoo is my fav. =D

I listened to the mini-album all day yesterday. It's really really good! Tell Them is my favorite, I'm so glad it's the MV.

this group isn't going anywhere! They are great! Every song on their mini album is great! They have a strong debut just like Beast did when they first started.

Good news! The boys' next (mini)album will be out on February 2. The title is Welcome to the Block and here's the tracklist:

01. Action

02. LOL

03. Go Crazy

04. Synchronization 100%

05. Did You or Did You Not

I can't wait!! :hyper:

(source)

Aww where are you guys? Feeling like I'm just posting stuff for myself, lol. xD

Here's the teaser (I guess the music is from track 2 "LOL"):

w4a5tlIrEdE

I like it so far. :)

That title, LOL xD I really like the teaser and since their previous mini was really good I have high expectations. I hope they won't disappoint me as much as MBLAQ did.

Waiting for this, really :P I think that this year I'll have two additions to my favorite bands. So anticipating Block B's new mini and B.A.P's debut :P