Sounds awesome indeed!

Why are they being banned? Weren't they banned as well when releasing their previous mini?

^ According to allkpop's article:

KBS has deemed the tracks “Did You or Did You Not” and “LOL” as unfit for broadcast, stating “vulgar expressions” as the reason.

The broadcast station stated that “Did You or Did You Not” brings to mind the question people ask when referring to sex: “Did you do it, or not?” In their Korean title, “haet suh ahn haet suh”, ”haet suh” is derived from the Korean verb “to do”, on it’s own. (If it is used in conjunction with other words, the meaning is changed)

Meanwhile, “LOL” contains the word “ggondae” in the lyrics (which is usually used as a slang referring to elders with a negative connotation).

...meh, over-reacting as usual I guess. xD

KBS already banned them, so no musik bank for them. lame

i really like the teaster. cant wait for it.

They didn't ban the title track though...

my fault, but it doesnt really matter.

They probably wont even get a full performance (maybe in the first week..)

All rookies should be given a full stage. All rookies should be given the same thing. I can imagine SM getting a double stage for EXO or something.

Same for comebacks. Full song, is that really so hard? Invite less artists if you can't fit them all in or lengthen your show :s

The mini leaked, I'm listening it now. So far it's really good. The LOL intro is great and the title track is sounds awesome as well. lol @ "Reading you like Barack Obama"

I listened the mini twice now and I gotta say...it's OK. LOL is really nice and so is the MV track. The third song is a grower, but after that I expected some more dance from them (like they did on New Kids from the Block) but what followed was a song like that one song from MBLAQ called Scribble that I dislike so much. The fifth track was too cute imo, it just didn't pack any punch. So far I thought their first mini was better. Track 1 - 3 will stay in my library, but 4 and 5 have been deleted.

Same thing as Sai said. I really like LOL and Nanrina, but the other tracks didn't really do anything for me...

I expected more...

Listening to it for the 2nd time just now, pretty good. :) I like LOL, and Nanrina is amazing - too bad it kinda overshadows everything else in sight, lol. I don't care for track 3 at all, however I consider track 4 not bad (which is weird because I'm really picky with ballad-like songs), it has a kinda feelgood atmosphere. Action is my second top fave on here, it has a nice summery feel (reminds me of GD&TOP's Don't Go Home) - the "ooh la la" part sounds a bit stupid though, haha.

Overall I like it, though I could've taken some more fierce stuff like the title track. Can't decide yet if I like this or their first mini more.

I wish for their safety and for them to stay strong

and be there for each other in this hard times.

Netizens rage just going out of control this time around. :xxx:

^Ah, that's too bad, hope he gets well soon!

What was this controversy they are talking about? The article states angry citizens and suicide petitions, but what on earth did they do at that press conference?

^ This article kinda explains it.

Here's the more relevant part:

What has really gripped the attention and anger of viewers was the group’s commentary on the recent flooding in Thailand. At the 12:32 mark, the interviewer brought up the crisis, to which Zico replied, “I know that many people have it hard due to the flood. With this monetary aid, we hope that you will feel better. The only thing we have is money.” To this, another member chimed in, asking how much money Zico had, to which the leader answered, “About 7000 won?” which is roughly $6 USD. The other members laughed again.

Well OK, I can understand that was not very clever of them to say, but the other things are just them fooling around, so I think they might be exaggerating this a little bit. The joke was not appropriate and pretty rude, I agree, but since they've apologized and it seems like they truly mean it, people should now let it rest.