Sign in to follow this  
enchuu

the GazettE to play at Tokyo Dome + 2 New Singles

According to a flyer given at the GazettE's Nippon Budoukan concert today, their TOUR 10 NAMELESS LIBERTY SIX BULLETS final will be held at Tokyo Dome on 12/26.

Tickets will go on sale on 11/06.

See the flyer here.

// Edit

Also,

2010.9.22 NEW SINGLEÂ

I think this was mentioned a while ago as a rumor, but good for them, that's pretty crazy. Can they even fill that?

Let's hope there will be a DVD recording at that show.
PSC would be nuts if they didn't release a DVD of that.

But yea I really wonder if they'll be able to fill it lol.

Let's see how long it takes for the Dir en grey fans to scream "ripoff" at PLEDGE no matter what it ends up sounding like.

More excited for those singles than a DVD though, tbh. Red isn't even that far away.

^ Hah, I was just thinking the same.

This is huge for them. There hasn't been any new vk bands there since the 90's. Well, good luck, they're gonna need it. 50 000 is pretty challenging.

They'll definitely need to sell every ticket they can. If they can do that, perhaps more well-known GOOD VK bands will be given that shot next (don't ask me to name any off the top of my head, GazettE was the only one I could think of that fits the bill atm >.

I'd have gone if I wasn't so far away.

Let's see how long it takes for the Dir en grey fans to scream "ripoff" at PLEDGE no matter what it ends up sounding like.
hah.. Well i actually didn't think about that until you mention it :o

perhaps i am not that fanatic to DeG so much anymore :P

and, as for the Tokyo Dome. That's indeed a surprise.

I wish i could attended in that one, wow congrats for them. Hope they can have a sold out show for Tokyo Dome!

yay~ I´m already looking forward to their new singles * . *

and there just have to be a DVD, it´s the Tokyo Dome! c:

So true.

Anyway, Shiver was good but I hope Red & Pledge are better.

2 new singles already?

Dem jap bands and their cash whoring games

this is awesome, and I agree with all above comments in regards to Diru fans bitching about a ripoff and PSC needing to release a DVD of it.

However, Idk if they'll be able to fill it. I think maybe most of the way, but Idk about sold out... They're not Luna Sea or X.

Wow what an accomplishment! Congratulations to them! That would be like my life-long goal if I was a Japanese musician!

My life long goal if I was a Japanese musician would be to make it big outside Asia so I could make twice as much. Just saying.

Its crazy to see how much this band has developed over the years. They are really getting big, and for their style that's pretty impressive.

congrats to them!

whether it'll be sold out or not, im glad they are going to play at tokyo dome.

but of course I am hoping they can fill the arena ;]

Guest o hai itz will

I really can't see GazettE playing overseas, but I am optimistic. PSC is very content with making rock stars out of them in Japan, so why put their showcase band on a plane and fly them overseas and HOPE a tour goes well? Tours for Japanese bands rarely go well, and the amount of shit they'd have to go through just to survive would not be something PSC would necessarily want to risk.

I don't give a fuck what Ruki says, if PSC wants him to play overseas, they will do it. But is it likely? Eh...

Sign in to follow this