Sign in to follow this  
LIDL

[GERMAN] Ira Atari

iraatari355.jpg

Ira Atari is a German pop goddess who has just released her debut album, Shift; a stomping collection of house-y and fun dancepop that will get your ass moving and your libido fucking. I stumbled upon Ira’s album a couple of weeks ago and have been excited to expose you all to her for quite some time. The music on her album reminds me of a combination of some of my favorite Moloko remixes of the late 90’s and some of the songs off solo artist Antigone’s debut album from a few years ago. I can’t place who Ira’s vocals remind me of, and it’s killing me, but it’ll come to me eventually. Bottom line: Ira Atari’s album is fun as hell and I would do anything to be at a house party with her dancing the night away.

source: OHP || MYSPACE ||last.fm || FB

Yefzf2OdHg

a6f0JEJLbwg

HoVozMBzsS8

eTD3fiMv5v8

eCSMclYif64

She had released 2 CDs so far, one EP last year with RUMPUE and one Full Length this year.

So, i have just got my copy two of her Cds couple of days ago, and just start listening to it.

(and yet i haven't got time to check out on Jessie J >___<)

She's good, and a very good pop/electro/dance music also. Just as we can expect from Europe.

I wouldn't say obscure cos this is very objective thing, but i will say that she is very underrated as of now.

And i want more people to put attention to her.

Come peeps, check her out!

Ira Atari was not named after the famous video game manufacturer, although judging by her music one has to wonder whether or not it was an influence.

Creating electro as if it were second nature, she, along with Frittenbude’s mastermind Ja!kob know how to balance pop with underground dance with mathematical precision. Balancing pop with dance music, Ira Atari's debut album Shift is a fantastic record that has its eyes on massive hooks and dark recessed corners of the dance floor. Ira seduces you with her voices and then has her way with you thanks to beats. It's expertly engineered to wear you out.

Put it this way...With new Divas like Robyn leading the way it’s time for Ira Atari to take the world over one console at a time.

I don't know how easy direct download from here would be, but i would be more than happy to share rips, just ask.

May need sometime before you can get it tough, couple of days the least, since i am spend my time on the road, business travelling since I've been promoted earlier this year.

Sign in to follow this