Ito

Ito's Portfolio

I think I am calling this done for now

www.AndrewVonHaden.com

There are still a few small fixes and tweaks that I want to do, but I am sick to death of working on this project, I have spent probably 60 some hours on it in the last 2 months and I just need a break. Eventually I will be adding title and descriptions to all the images as well as download links to view them in a higher res/see the websites. But for now, it is finished!

great layout and use of flash.

I love how the links is gleaming when sorted.

And user friendly, too.

Nice nice nice.

LOVE THE WORK YOU HAVE MADE.

Have you done some hands-on work and such, you should them there as well.

Really nice web you got there.

Im kinda scared when i have to start on mine after next semester....need to start thinking what i want to do for it.

Any recommendations?

On your web stuff, how did you get your divs to be rounded? (specifically referring to the one that's black and white)

Easy, I cheat and use flash :D

Haha, no, I didn't do that for an official release or anything. It was for a project in school when I had to come up with the packaging design for a CD single.

Thanks Flame-X. I did that for a project for school. We had to create a movie poster that didn't have a person in it. I honestly think it made for a far more impact than the original lol.

On a side note, I really need to update this... XD

I think I will post my new stuff here as I go.

My first attempt at the Brenizer Method (Google it). I am not totally happy with the results, but I feel like I learned a lot and I will have a better time doing them in the future.

ekm5xd.jpg