Sign in to follow this  
Pretsy

[FIN] Oranssi Pazuzu

Oranssi Pazuzu

Oranssi_Pazuzu_band_small.jpg

taken from firebox records (their label, i guess?) site:

Oranssi Pazuzu was formed in 2007 and it's debut album "Muukalainen puhuu" was released by Violent Journey Records in 2009. The band’s sound is a mixture from a number of different musical directions like psychedelia, space rock and the second wave of black metal. The vocals of Oranssi Pazuzu are sung in Finnish and their lyrical content has thematics of human consciousness, nihilism, cosmos, anti-religion, apocalypse, individualism, anti-individualism and death. Oranssi Pazuzu is Orange Pazuzu in Finnish.

I rediscovered them, yay! (since I have dumped black metal in favor of trannyrock, I shalt dig my kult folders again --->)

Psychedelic jazz-fusion-like black metal in finnish, anyone?

pmZ8GkprvEk

aQRx0QZt9xk

EXOGQ5yFzps

Enjoy!

Okay guys, I should have posted this last year (I've forgotten about them, sry) but did you check their recent album (Kosmonument)? I am not a guy to talk stuff about this kind of music, let alone black metal, but their signature psychedelia just "shines through" here, which I truly cherish a lot...the least happy ones might go with such lines as "oh my god this is like Deathspell Omega's and Mars Volta's bastard child!!!". What about me then? I like it for psychedelia, not for " neo wave post-black metal (stan quote obv)" (or w/e pitchfork staff might come up with me)

CpzwUdeVriU

One of the songs I've liked so far

Thoughts?

Ps. I want Kuolleet Intiaanit back, duh.

Sign in to follow this