Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Minor News Thread

LADYBABY 1st Single 『ニッポン饅頭 / ULTRA☆LUCKY』2015.7.29    :-D  For fans Babymetal

1. ニッポン饅頭

2.『ULTRA☆LUCKY』

LADYBABY are ・レディビアード ・金子理江 ・黒宮れい

Probably already covered by someone, but the boys (and girl) are back: http://www.maximumthehormone.jp/news.html

Happy New Year everyone !

After doing the 2015 Dragon Ball Z “Fukkatsu No F”, we did the battle song for the movie “Chinyuuki” in 2016 , so, perhaps we’re entitled and absolutely ready to receive the title “Emperor of Battle song”  :)  
MTH band score book (series, vol 4 ) to be published in Feb    
Thank you for making DVD 「Deka vs Deka 」a huge hit hitting 100,000 units sold and above !

(2016 was special for MTH :)  ) 
Thanks once again to many Harapeko’s that attended the special autograph session held in Miyagi , Fukuoka, Kagawa last March to celebrate the huge hit of DVD「Deka vs Deka 」Maximum the hormone members had fun, was inspired by meeting many Harapekos in a so to say, unusual , non- concert environment . Certainly enjoyed the event as much as the Harapekos did

Big-belly Nao ( drum, female voice, sister ) during her last months of pregnancy was casted as a daughter of a fisherman and made wicked cool appearance on a「Sea-Chicken Shokudo」 canned tuna commercial  !

And finally , Nao under the “Ninkatsu” break since June 2015 successfully gave birth to her second daughter in September  Thank you for all the warm comments and support you’ve given us over the months  Now a 3 months old Nao’s daughter and Nao herself both continue to grow (?!) and are in maximum good health

(in a Kinya Aikawa esque manner.. )Omatto san ! 
thanks for waiting -  Time for MTH comeback !

The reserve ticket give away event「593 (read “go-ku-mi”)Candy Mama Drawing 」which was released on a web manga that revealed what MTH were secretly doing while the live tour seal off days had huge impact to the hungry Harapecos who were dying to get tickets for the “Mimikajiru Shinuchi Tour” . Applications poured in and Mimikajiru is in Chaos,

This tour after 2 years pause from touring, the live craving MTH members and the almost “starved to death” Harapecos are sure soon to be enjoying the mind blowing reunion . looking forward to meeting you all !

Wishing everyone a great maximum 2017, And we wish you another Menkata Kotteri Year!

Maximum The Hormone members and Mimikajiru Staff

"Today (December 4) DIR EN GREY had a meeting. We all discussed plans for the next year. Now I'm agitated. We are waiting for new performances and tours. And we have to finish our tenth album." - Die on his mobile site.

Guess this is considered minor news...Shinjuku ReNY will be enforcing a no-jumping rule as it apparently causes the building to shake and disruption downstairs...

9 minutes ago, suji said:

Guess this is considered minor news...Shinjuku ReNY will be enforcing a no-jumping rule as it apparently causes the building to shake and disruption downstairs...

That's what happens when you have a livehouse on the third floor. WTF.

7 hours ago, Komorebi said:

That's what happens when you have a livehouse on the third floor. WTF.

I went to an outside festival thing once that didn't allow moshing, crowdsurfing, or jumping or pretty much any other bodily sign of enjoyment. Mind you this was a metal and rock festival ... it was not a fun time. It was held on a ski resort mountain during the summer and they didn't want to mess up the grounds or something.

13 hours ago, patientZERO said:

I went to an outside festival thing once that didn't allow moshing, crowdsurfing, or jumping or pretty much any other bodily sign of enjoyment. Mind you this was a metal and rock festival ... it was not a fun time. It was held on a ski resort mountain during the summer and they didn't want to mess up the grounds or something.

Yeah, but put yourself in the place of the office downstairs. Why do regular salarymen who are trying to work, or whatever goed on down there, should have to put up with teenage girls stomping to crappy young adults who deviate from society in unnaceptable ways.

Sure, it doesn't sound fun or fair for us, but I can understand why the downstairs neighbors would complain. 

Where is that festival again? I would love to go to a metal festival without being trampled.

13 hours ago, Komorebi said:

Yeah, but put yourself in the place of the office downstairs. Why do regular salarymen who are trying to work, or whatever goed on down there, should have to put up with teenage girls stomping to crappy young adults who deviate from society in unnaceptable ways.

Sure, it doesn't sound fun or fair for us, but I can understand why the downstairs neighbors would complain. 

Where is that festival again? I would love to go to a metal festival without being trampled.

I would hope they weren't working late, but then again, people work ridiculous hours in Japan, so that hope is probably lost.

The festival was a Christian music fest in New Hampshire called Inside Out. I went in 2011 or 2012 to see a bunch of bands like A Plea for Purging, For Today, and Hundredth, but it really was a drag. Add to that the fact that I'm not religious, so I should have expected this. Haha

I didn't think this warranted its own thread but HOLY SHIT this movie looks awesome!!! A Japanese cinema is currently screening it, appears to be a 1-hour documentary about the mid-'80s positive-punk / post-punk movement featuring footage of Aburadako, Allergy, Sadie Sads and Madame Edwarda.

I really hope they'll release this on DVD in the future cuz I NEED ITTTTT~

3 minutes ago, patientZERO said:

If I'm reading this right, one of the members of モルヒネ (Morphine) did something that caused everyone to get kicked out of the venue?

Dpzlp5vUcAAn6bD.jpg:large

The vocalist has posted an apology, idk if it was him:

On 11/29/2018 at 3:38 PM, Shaolan974 said:

Ba. HISAYOSHI (ex-ClearVeil, now in ORCALADE and Fuel Pumps) decided to become ORCALADE support Ba. and Fuel Pumps official Ba.

Considering that Orcalade did nothing for the last 1.5 years, I wonder what the point of his decision even is...

Sign in to follow this