Sign in to follow this  
Takadanobabaalien

The Big Bang Theory

I like it alot. But it's not the kind of series that I bother downloading and watch from the begining to the end. An episode every now and then are more than enough.

It's alright. To be honest, Sheldon is the only reason to bother watching it.

Best thing that I ever seen on Tv this days and Sheldon is a best character of all time

TBBT's first two seasons were great, but for me it's been on downhill ever since. I can't even find Sheldon funny anymore, the whole chemistry of the show is just ruined.

Best thing that I ever seen on Tv this days and Sheldon is a best character of all time

False! Charlie from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is the best character!

But, I really do like Sheldon.

Does anyone here really dislike Leonard, though? I think he kind of drags the show down. Whiny and that fake voice the actor does is just annoying.

i just love it, sheldon is one of my favorite tv personalities ever!

the humor is just spot on, episode after episode

To be honest, this show is very hit or miss. Some episodes are downright hilarious, and some are so awkward I find them hard to watch (more so in the first season). Honestly, as much as I enjoy this show, a lot of the "nerdiness" just seems like a farce. The show isn't really nerdy, most of the nerdiness is just there to poke fun of and makes it seem like the writers don't have a firms understanding a nerd culture.

That said, Sheldon is still an awesome character :D

Eyeyeye! What's with all the Sheldon love? C'mon, we all know that Howard Wolowitz are the star of the show. He's THE man!

"Are you from Mars? Because your ass is out of this world."

howard-wolowitz_121400.jpg

"Your ass must be jelly, because jam doesn't shake like that."

"Hey! You know what would be a great idea? We get some girls over here and play LASER obstacle strip chess."

TBBT's first two seasons were great, but for me it's been on downhill ever since. I can't even find Sheldon funny anymore, the whole chemistry of the show is just ruined.

This, especially Amy has been a huge step backwards. I still watch every episode, as every season has its moments (like the Bollywood scene in S04), but they've become kinda scarce.

I have so far watched the first 12 episodes of TBBT, and so far Howard is my favorite character, he's so funny!

Penny: Leonard, you're a great guy and it's these things you love that makes you who you are

Howard: ... Well, I guess that makes me large breasts.

LMAO. <3

Great show. I think it's getting better and better since the characters evolve, especally Amy, didint like her at first but now she's hilarious.

QFT

I did not like Amy at all at first, but she has changed in to a very fun and likely character instead of just a lamer version of Sheldon.

I am now at S03E13.

I have to admit this season has so far not been as good as the past two.

I don't like the idea of howard having a girlfriend, and Sheldon just gets more irritating for every episode. :(

I still love Leonard and Howard though!

I stumbled upon this show last week when I only had basic cable while I was waiting for my digital cable to be set up and I fell in love with this show right away. It's a riot, witty, funny and easy to like.

The best sitcom in years.

Have seen all 4 seasons. Has not slowed down in laughs.

amy farafowler <3

Just finished season 4 recently. Honestly, I don't like how much the show is beginning to focus on relationships, it seems like that is the main focus of the show...I wouldn't mind if that wasn't the main focus of so many other sitcoms. Focus on them being nerds, please :D

^ the show has always focused on them trying & failing to get girls, which is part of being a nerd.. they have to be in relationships sooner or later or the show would go nowhere.

^ the show has always focused on them trying & failing to get girls, which is part of being a nerd.. they have to be in relationships sooner or later or the show would go nowhere.

I honestly beg to differ. A show doesn't need to focus on relationships to progress it's plot. Hell, for the most part the show rests itself at the end of the episode for everything EXCEPT the relationship part.

That said, I am still enjoying the new season.

Sign in to follow this