Zephry0

ギルガメッシュ (Girugamesh)

Girugamesh used to be my favourite band, but now, after seeing that preview, I can only think of disappointment. I like NOW, I think it's a decent album, but somewhere near COLOR their output started to become tiring. I think Inochi no ki was quite nice, actually, and the B-side "Vision" was a lot of fun, even if they were a bit weak compared to the previous outings (Vision was like a weaker version of S.T.F.U). And now seeing the tracklisting for GO, their next album, hearing the preview of DESTINY, I am just dumbfounded. I have no real problem with girugamesh turning away from their self-titled/MUSIC style, but this is so weak even compared to similar offerings by other bands. Satoshi's vocals feel so weak, the turntables are out of place, and above all, I'm not sure what it exactly is, but the digital sound to all of the instruments is like a bad boobjob. In general, it's feels so generic and effortless.

you don't like they turned poppy.

i still like their style so far even if they got no balls anymore.

i like their poppy sound. always good songs.

awww they still got balls. they just using them for something else. lmao

go Girugamesh rock it always. :wub: ahhh Satoshi damn. so cute. and his smile .

Wow, it's a lot better than I thought it would be :P Better than their previous singles :P

I like it :-) *happy*

Lol gyakutai invading the Artists subforum XD

And in the last 2 minutes you changed your ava. I love that pic O____O It's from Schwarzchild right, could you send me a link of the pic where I could get it>?

Lol gyakutai invading the Artists subforum XD

And in the last 2 minutes you changed your ava. I love that pic O____O It's from Schwarzchild right, could you send me a link of the pic where I could get it>?

yup :shock: I have no homeworks and I am sick XDD

Yeah, exactly! ^^; sending you the link right now :hug2:

another band who decayed... MUSIC was the last release I liked.

This!

I was such a huge fan of this band, and thanks for them for introducing me into Jrock world. But really they went downhill way too much :( Music was their last good album to me as well. I've listened to Kowarete Iku Sekai one day, thet was Girugamesh! And *bad mistake* I tried to listen to all these out put on Go album. It made me to hit my head against the wall. Such a talent wasted.

ahhh Satoshi damn. so cute. and his smile .

*Facepalm* yes, this is why it's awful

Its catchy I give it that...but its nothings special.

Sounds like something you'd hear off of an Anime OP.

They're pretty much wash-up has beens. However they are spectacular live.

^I'd love to see them live again, and I wouldn't even be too bothered having to listen to "NOW". Live, everything sounds different anyway and I'm sure it'll be a party.

I'm wondering what sound they'll be going for next though. I wouldn't mind if they'd take up their sound and add a little roughness to the full product. They want to get more popular by doing pop rock, but ONE OK ROCK and SPYAIR are doing it way better than them s:

I had an opportunity to see them live but I turned it down. I think I was still disappointed from hearing GO. I haven't heard NOW but I've been meaning to give it a listen. Don't know if I'll like it or not...

If they ever come around my area again, I think I'll go. Anyone know if all they play live is their new material? Or is it a mix of their old and new?

I had an opportunity to see them live but I turned it down. I think I was still disappointed from hearing GO. I haven't heard NOW but I've been meaning to give it a listen. Don't know if I'll like it or not...

If they ever come around my area again, I think I'll go. Anyone know if all they play live is their new material? Or is it a mix of their old and new?

I believe they still mix up stuff. Unless it's an album tour, then I suppose most is of the album. I saw them on the Crazy Crazy Crazy tour so I pretty much got a mix of everything.

You should listen to Now, it's a lot better than GO in my opinion. GO was too generic and clean :s

So.... what's been going on with these guys? Are they on hiatus or still active? Haven't seen them announce anything since GO.

They're releasing a live DVD on 2012/02/22, and doing a 13-days long concert series starting at the end of the month.