Sign in to follow this  
maki.filth

Things Maki makes

I would just like to first say that my mannequin is made of duct tape because I can not afford to buy a real one. It is also mounted on a microphone stand so the height can be adjusted, because I'm very crafty like that.

Also the cosplays I've made that I'm going to post are nothing near perfect. Why? Because when I cosplay I don't want to look EXACTLY like the person, I like to incorporate my own personality into them so they are original pieces pieces and I want to have fun wearing them and not worry about how perfect they are.

I'm posting icons so there's not 20 giant images here. Just click for the larger image. All of these also look so much better on a person rather than a mannequin.

Obviously a sleeveless hoodie, with a hand painted 妃阿甦 patch. I made it two or three years ago.

1046064.th.jpg 1046065.th.jpg

Ruki cosplay, made with crushed velvet because real velvet is just too damn expensive.

1046061.th.jpg 1046063.th.jpg

This is a beginning of a Masato cosplay. Not finished yet and the train is removable.

1046056.th.jpg 1046055.th.jpg

Yumehito cosplay I made for Ohayocon. This is extremely important to me because I was complimented by IBI when he had asked if I made it myself.

1046057.th.jpg 1046058rwi.th.jpg

Emiru cosplay. This was a bitch. I officially hate feathers, the tulle part is removable.

1046066.th.jpg 1046067.th.jpg (leg and arm warmers)

My favorite vest. It's a replica, I can't remember what brand though, but one I can't afford. So I made it. Also on the back the longer tails are removable.

1046051.th.jpg 1046052.th.jpg 20110514210646.th.jpg Looks much better worn.

A pair of knickers I'm in the process of making. They need hemmed and detail added.

1046053.th.jpg

Purse I made for Tori, I forgot to take a picture after I added the lace to the handles and around the top. I embroidered her name on it.

img20110506140002.th.jpg img20110506124452.th.jpg

My very first commission for a Minnie Mouse type lolita. The bow is awkwardly place but meant to be worn in the hair.

img20110621120010.th.jpg

And I made this in two hours.

1046068.th.jpg

I'll post more as I make more. Thought I'd share and shamelessly self promote myself

If anyone has anything shitty to say please keep it to yourself because you'll be ignored. I accept constructive criticism.

I hope everyone enjoyed looking at my crap. :staru:

Thanks!

I'll make you whatever you want!

I don't charge tons, only the cost of fabric, very little labor and shipping. I did the Minnie Mouse skirt for $40 and threw in the bow for free because there was extra fabric. I charge even less if I have fabric already.

more shameless self promotion >.>

that leopard hoodie especially, omg, too sexy *Q*

all cosplayers out there and Japanese street fashion enthusiast alike

must consider maki now, consider her ppl!

I go away for a few hours and look what I come back too :wub:

I can make any size! These were just for myself, aside from the skirt and purse. All I need are measurements and what is wanted.

Chianti, that's my favorite hoodie. :3

I know have tons more things I've made to post, I just need to go through my closet and find them. This is all whats on the left side of it. My closets sort of a kodona/street fashion paradise. I'm going to have to start using the closet in our spare bedroom soon. Which I may also convert into a sewing room if I don't find a roommate.

Sign in to follow this