^new look.

New Album Coming Out Soon.

Their OHP have updated since few days ago.

It is so cool, very different from their previous website.

I may say it's the opposite of them!

But still with symbols all around it, very Manson like.

This time the logo has yet change again, still a swastika in 4 M's form.

But with YMCK colour and based on Chinese:

(click to enlarge)

Here is explanation from the webmaster himself on Nachkabarret:

(click to enlarge)

Despite their last album being too over hyped with twiggy returns.

And honestly doesn't really meet with my personal expectation.

I still looking forward to this future release.

The Vimeo video on the OHP may be a future single preview, and it sounded so promising for me.

Also, the guy Shia Lebeouf will be work on the album artwork as well as create a "making-of" video documenting the album's recording and production.

Since he is now released from Interscope,

also his last trilogy have ended.

Hopefully this new trilogy or era will be much harder like he used to be.

Any fans/listeners? Discuss.

I was a huge fan of Marilyn Manson, since he was the one that got me actively listening to music in any form in the first place. I still have tons of respect for him, and blindly buy every album he releases, eventhough his last one wasn't the greatest IMO (but still had some cool songs).

I'm really looking forward to his new album (eventhough I didn't quite like the preview), seems like they've been working on it since forever, lol. xD

Also it would be really awesome if he could release his novel (Holy Wood), but I guess that remains a dream...

ah, yes. That novel and the movie Phantasmagoria need to be released sometimes D;

The movie itself has been under "indefinite production hold" status due to viewers responses over the violent content of clips released on the internet.

Thought it could be a cool piece of a movie though, too bad.

a little editing about Shia Lebouf has been added :D

My friend introduced me to MM somewhen in 1997. She had spent half a year in the US and bought "Antichrist Superstar" there. I really became a fan a year later when he released "Mechanical Animal" (or they, more appropriately - I always considered the band to be more than just MM in person, especially since he barely wrote any of the music until Twiggy Ramirez/Joerdie White left). It was quite different from the music I used to listen to until then, so I consider them to be quite influential for my musical taste. Mechanical Animals and Antichrist Superstar are my favourite albums, though Holy Wood was alright as well. I even saw them live twice, once in 1998 and once in 2000.

However I became quite desinterested in their stuff afterwards, partially due to my musical taste still developing, but mostly because I thought their music had taken a turn downhill after Ramirez left. The only post-2000 song I remember liking (or remember at all for that matter) is "This is the New Shit".

I must admit though, I haven't really tried "High End of Low" as of yet, but maybe I should, seeing how Ramirez returned for that album and wrote most of the music again.

I'm a fan of the first trilogy and some songs from the first album. I still get huge nostalgia from listening to Mechanical Animals, which i prefer to the others by miles. Antichrist superstar comes second coupled with the so crappy that it's sort of awesome live performances ( like the one in Köln, which is easy to find from Youtube ).

These days tho... Well Gaog is such an unforgivable piece of shit i just can't. Easily his worst album and one of the worst i've ever heard overall. Some songs from Emdm are decent enough, if you don't compare it to the hits from MA. The last one was sort of okay, but still the best from the last three. 15 is a great song if i remember right, as it's been a long time since i listened to any of these albums :D

I will listen to the new album day one for sure, but expectations aren't too high.

Loved everything the bands put out and they always do amazing cover songs. You can’t go wrong with Anti-christ Superstar which had a abrasive industrial metal sound that supposedly influenced D’espairs Rays [Coll], the retro futuristic sound of Mechanical Animals, or the political Holy Wood. Mechanical Animals is still my top favorite album of theirs. I love the dark lyrics and themes, the whole concept, the futuristic sound and pop influences combined into industrial rock. I think its an album everyone can enjoy even if you aren’t a Manson fan or haven’t heard one their albums before. I liked the glam rock look the band adopted, plus Manson played an androgynous alien rockstar with boobs. What's not to like?

Cover-94.jpg?t=1244930668

This is still one my favorite Manson songs and music videos. :wub:

Coma White

QQPJYnr48yU

I’m curious to see what the bands upcoming album will sound like. I liked the High End of Low, but at the same time was disappointed it sounded below the bands standards. It wasn't hard or heavy and sounded more like a combination of their previous albums. Eat Me, Drink Me was like 10 x betters than that.

I'm a fan of this Fat Ugly Douchebag for like ten years already.

really do like almost everything he did so far.

even the last two records (partially of course).

he taught me lots of things through his music and lyrics, and I'm really thankful for that.

I've been a fan since his GAoG-album and he's one of the few artists who's discography I actually bought :D

I'm pretty curious how his new work will turn out...

i heard a couple people close to the Band has heard it and

they described it as "very Metal" due to their friendship with Slayer lately.

i wouldn't know, but i may think there will not be piano/synth this time again.

I still waiting for the album title announcement though,

said going to be within a week last week. but nothing happened until today.

The band sure does know to tease people.

Have loved his music since I can remember. Probably my first introduction into metal and industrial music.

High End of Low had some decent songs on it, but no, doesn't come close to his peak. I think I enjoyed "Eat Me, Drink Me" more because it was a departure from what he was used to making.

New album has me excited.

yay! im so excited for his new album; and much more since it's described to be more metal-esque.

btw, does someone know where i can download his full videography?

i'd do anything just to have his videography again...

you can get the Lest We Forget Limited edition,

it contains second CD with every PVs of theirs up to sAINT.

Or download from youtube or their official vimeo page.

oh, here in argentina it was released just the cd version, but i'll try to get an american limited version then.

i want them in hq. thanks for the info ;D

^ yes.

And,

Still wish for Arma...geddon director cuts in full though.

The one that made for main PV was lame.

^ maybe because many of us grew up with Manson's music? Or NIN?

People still care about Marilyn Manson?

That's worse than still caring about NIN or KMFDM.

nice trollin' with the NIN one... wait, you're serious.

People still care about Marilyn Manson?

That's worse than still caring about NIN or KMFDM.

nice trollin' with the NIN one... wait, you're serious.

uh yea

I don't know if this is already common knowledge or not, but in the Music Videos section of the official site, you can now watch these previously unreleased music vids (you have to scroll down in page 2 for the second two vids):

- Arma-goddamn-... (Director's Cut)

- Apple of Sodom

- Antichrist Superstar

Pretty neat. :)