The Manson pics are okay. Don't love them, don't hate them. If he did do a full photo shoot. I except some quality stuff.

It's also kinda neat how much promotion he's doing for his upcoming album. Considering he did very little with his last album. Especially after it was released.

woah! escape the fate and falling in reverse in the same stage? that'll be interesting... let's see what's gonna happen.

new interview: http://www.novafm.com.au/video_marilyn- ... sic_114805

and here http://www.novafm.com.au/video_marilyn- ... ors_114806

Hinting that BV might not be out until after he finishes touring Australia with Soundwave Festival :<

Though he did say he would play a couple of new songs,

as well as more old (Antichrist Superstar?) songs.

Can this be count as one of the promotion for BV though?

all in all, my fave quotes out of this are:

"My new attitude is the same as at the beginning: I want to approach life as if you've never heard what I've done, and I want to impress you with what I'm doing."

sounds positive already! :gaga:

New tour date announcement: July 11 in Milan, Italy at Arena Civica. Tickets go on sale February 6. Link to buy tickets coming soon.

Holy fuck. I am definitely interested! XD

To anyone that missed the interview: http://youtu.be/UpmsQzFed6A

The beginning was kinda random though.

So skip to minutes 2:40 if you wanna listen to the announcement.

And so finally, the first single coming soon.

Looks like it will have heavier promotions starting now :D

Looks like the official board of Manson have also down for some reason.

Perhaps it's going under maintenance.

Or they just afraid of leaks to spreads like virus like what happened in THEOL era.

^ Sure, here's the gist of it:

The album is finished (we already know that I guess xD).

The music used in the Born Villain 6-minute short film is from the song Overneath the Path of Misery but it is really really different from the completed song on the album, so it's more like a prototype sample (Manson compares the two versions to a midget VS a giant, lol).

The band will probably play 1 or 2 new songs at maximum on the Australian gigs. These concerts will concentrate mostly on Antichrist Superstar material (15th anniversary, you know).

The new album will make people identify with Marilyn Manson like it was their first time listening to MM's music (?). Couldn't really understand this part, lol.

He'll reveal more details about the album in 1-2 weeks, and he's currently working with "a lot of talented and unusual people" with lots of creativity involved (I couldn't fully understand this part or how this all comes together, or are the details connected to these people or what).

He said that if Eat Me Drink Me was his "vampire album", then the new one could be his "zombie album" (he talked about some apocalyptic stuff and how people can become monsters, which somehow connects with the material on the new album).

In the end he said he'll show a different kind of Marilyn Manson that people won't expect, etc.

That's all of the basic info, more or less. The rest is the usual joke/sarcastic/random stuff.