LIDL

Today I was like, "time to watch some Korra!" and then cried because I remembered it's over.

Overall I really enjoyed the series.

It expanded the avatar universe in ways I didn't think it would and, despite some difficult hurdles to get over from Nick, the creators did a good job of adapting the development of the show.

The characters were interesting for the most part and the villains were all memorable (except unilock).

The "Team Avatar" idea was touched on a bit but it didn't feel very strong. There wasn't that same bond like with the original ATLA team. Then all that weird crap with the love triangle.

I think the series will feel different watching back to back so I'm gonna give it another watch in it's entirety.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2014/12/28/netflixs-next-original-series-should-be-a-new-avatar-show/

I suggested this to sai and a few others last week, but it seems others are having the same idea. I hope Netflix sees the opportunities possible and can work with Nick to get some additional rights to market the show. The creators showed with Korra that they're not afraid to tackle tough issues, and the last two seasons in particular dealt with a lot of mature themes while keeping it kid-friendly. I'm confident Netflix will give the creators more freedom than Nick did. Now it's all a matter of Nick freely giving the rights away, striking a deal to get some funds off the IP, or being stubborn and not allowing others to work with the franchise.