sai

Zodiac signs/Astrology (you know what I mean)

Here a spot to talk about our zodiac signs, what they mean, how they apply to us. Personally I always think it's fun to find out some things about myself and others. Most things even make sense for me!

Discuss, hope there are some people here to talk about it :D

supertitious things alwys fun to talk about :D

well i am Scorpio, and it surprises me how i actually fit with many traits that said are hold by my sign from many sources i have read.

am not really into fortune telling that much though.

but it is fun to know and perhaps i can use for inputs xD

some that silly are about colours xD

like my lucky colours for today or this week.

that is too much for me hehehe

when the fortune telling is god i be hapoy for it

and when it is bad just gonna laugh at it whilst taking some caution. sometimes it is not literally said but it is a riddle that needed to be understood.

Haha, I had the exact same thing. Too bad you're gay Chianti, because a male Scorpio would be the best partner for a female Cancer XD

I am Virgo. I KINDA HATE MY SIGN. All the traits are negative. (well.. at least 80% of them) and sadly I fit some of them (like I critict A LOT almost everything and everyone and I am a perfectionist) but luckily, not all of them (I am not shy and I am really open if I like a person... not really a Virgo :D) I think my sign is really inappropriate to me except for the criticism part because I am really creative and romantic when I stay with someone... Maybe it depends from the day I am born or something like that... Then what about Chinese astrology?

^Seeing as I'm a cancer we should be able to get along just fine. I also like (just like the rest of us) to critize a lot.

^Seeing as I'm a cancer we should be able to get along just fine. I also like (just like the rest of us) to critize a lot.

I guess it's possible, these 2 signs share many common traits. Despite this, my aunt is Cancer and I always discuss with her... XD Anyway, which Chinese Zodiack sign are you?

I'm a rooster. I don't really know a lot about Chinese Zodiac signs though, except that Roosters are often smart and strive for things to be done as good as possible. I think that kinda fits me as well.

I was also surprised to see how much the normal Zodiac description matched with my personality. Especially the part about the emotional whirlwind. Seeing there is a Zodiac sign (Scorpio) that can stand it and help to control it is a big relieve for me.

I am a dog. I found now an accurate description of my sign:

Occupying the 11th position in the Chinese Zodiac, the Dog symbolizes character traits such as loyalty, compatibility and kindness. Dogs frequently offer kind words and useful advice, always listening and lending a shoulder when necessary. Dogs often become deeply involved in others’ lives and are sometimes perceived as nosy. Ensuring others are happy is more important to the Dog than wealth, money or success.

Dogs are determined individuals; always wanting to master a new subject before moving on and always finishing what they start. Dogs value friendships; they’re loyal, honest, trustworthy and reliable and have strong morals and ethics.

A well-kept, organized home is very important. Keeping a clean home and helping at work stems from the Dog’s need to be active and involved. Dogs spend money wisely, passing on luxury goods in favor of practical items. Dogs also prefer saving money to cover future expenses.

Dogs at times can also be temperamental, narrow-minded and stubborn. When this happens, the Dog takes off alone in order to make things right again inside its head. Dogs can benefit by learning to relax and being more rational.

Almost all is true, it definitely fits me more than Virgo's description... because:

1) I hate seeing people around me sad/angry because I change humor easily = they influence me.

2) I am sure I will get what I want sooner or later

3) I think friendship is really important. Sadly I don't have many friends but well

4) I'd love to have my room clean. But I am too lazy for it :mrgreen:

5) THIS IS FUCKING TRUE. Even if I spend too much, I usually sell every thing I am not interested in anymore (like some DEG CDs) to save up money for the future.

6) I am really stubborn.

ha! Sai we can still be BFF :D

regarding Chinese zodiac and its accompanying element, it is chosen from the year of your birth after Chinese New Year.

so if anyone born before that will still have the zodiac and element of previous year still.

i am a Rat and my element is Wood.

so you can guess there what year i was born :)

well both of my zodiacs and the element are complimenting each other fortunately.

it would be so complex if it clashed xD

yes, i find Cancer and Pisces seems to be great with me.

while Libra, so far never really get too close with them somehow. And my elder bros is a Libra so yah xD

im a pisces! who wantsabe ma friend? who will get along just fine with me?

i like fortunetelling/astrology but i know bare things abt it.

I am Virgo. I KINDA HATE MY SIGN. All the traits are negative. (well.. at least 80% of them) and sadly I fit some of them (like I critict A LOT almost everything and everyone and I am a perfectionist) but luckily, not all of them (I am not shy and I am really open if I like a person... not really a Virgo :D) I think my sign is really inappropriate to me except for the criticism part because I am really creative and romantic when I stay with someone... Maybe it depends from the day I am born or something like that... Then what about Chinese astrology?

Im virgo too!

I dont actually hate. I am a perfectionist and i am creative since i am also majoring in graphic design. I am also a simple guy and i do think a lot!

I like being a virgo!

July 27 1988

Traditional

Leo Traits

Generous and warmhearted

Creative and enthusiastic

Broad-minded and expansive

Faithful and loving

Pompous and patronizing

Bossy and interfering

Dogmatic and intolerant

THE EARTH DRAGON 1928 AND 1988

Earth Dragons make great managers because they are practical, levelheaded and demonstrate a knack for organizing. They still have the need to dictate and be admired, but they are affable, congenial and supportive. Compared to other Dragons, Earth Dragons are less likely to breathe fire at the least irritation. They will work diligently to complete their life goals. The Earth element adds a greater portion of self-control to the Dragon's personality and usually the Earth Dragon is deserving of the respect he or she desires. These Dragons take their life and romantic responsibilities quite seriously.

Im virgo too!

I dont actually hate. I am a perfectionist and i am creative since i am also majoring in graphic design. I am also a simple guy and i do think a lot!

I like being a virgo!

Virgo as well and wouldn't have it any other way ;D

Pisces here too. We should start a MH aquarium or something.

Also a Virgo, yo. I once read that Virgo's are claimed to be more conservative which is pretty much me, 100%.

But I firmly refuse to believe in anything astrological because I find it to be a crock of shit but I won't be a despoiler on others spirutal beliefs. =]

Pisces here too. We should start a MH aquarium or something.

:wub::wub::oops::hug:

I have been interested in in-depth Astrology for years and I find my natal chart to really fits into different eras of my life. Through astrology, I found a way to explain why things in my life were the way they were (I have multiple Grand Crosses which is said to lead to a tougher life). For people interested in how their natal charts look like, you can visit www.astro.com. My Sun sign is Cancer and Moon in Libra, so Asakusa you're not the only one here!