sai

Zodiac signs/Astrology (you know what I mean)

Shhh my mothers a Gemini :P that must be why i find her annoying as fuck lol You should NEVER disrespect your parent(s) and tell them to fuck off but my mother will just just bitch, whine moan and nit pick about the smallest thing till you either just put your fist through a window or deliberately smash something like the cup youre drinking out of at the time of the 'convosation'

[...]

Part of the time its gossiping

[...]

She has no idea how difficult she is to live with. She also doesnt understand how to speak normally and alot of her comments are quite toxic and are like daggers stabbing at you cuz she likes to criticize everyone but is completely stone deaf when you give her the same critique.

Don't say you should never disrespect your parents, because some aren't holy beings. Just because you're blood related to someone, it doesn't mean they deserve your respect. Parents aren't perfect people, so talking about wrong things they do isn't wrong. In fact, it's good to notice that to not make similar mistakes yourself (which isn't easy to do).

It's like you were describing my mother here. (there used to be some personal rant about her, but I decided to remove it, if you really want to read it, PM me) Really -___-.

About Scorpios:

I've never dated anyone, so I can't tell anything about dating. However, one of my online friends is a Scorpio and the best treat about them is that they're patient and loyal, if you're on their good side, of course. They don't trust anyone, it's true, but I'm the same, so I understand it and it doesn't bother me at all. People really can't be trusted, even the closest person may betray you anytime.

Scorpio is great when you manage to become an important person to them, even if they may be difficult to deal with, sometimes. They're painfully honest and snap at you, so relations with them require lots of patience and bravery at the same time, because they dislike weak people, they want honesty, but if it's something mean, they don't reply with nice stuff either. They also have a good memory and remind you of some shit you said a long time ago, which you totally don't remember anymore. But unless you don't get onto their bad side, you shouldn't be scared of them. They would see right through you, so if you never pretend, you're safe. My friend can see even the smallest difference in my behavior when I'm upset. She always knows everything, so you just can't hide anything from a Scorpio, but they hide a lot of things from you.

That's the bad stuff, but they aren't as bad as people say. It's just an intense sign, they're either amazing, or your worst enemy. They can be very supportive, patient, great to have fun with, very protective (can do very nasty stuff to people who hurt people close to them), ofc perverts too, they love kinky stuff (especially related to domination, submission, power play, etc). If someone likes people with depth, mysterious - Scorpios are great.

About your girl - I don't know her, so I can't say much. Trust issues, I already explained. That's nothing personal, just a trait of Scorpio. They want to know every corner of your soul to make sure they can trust you even a little. Her bad experience probably hurt her a lot, because Scorpio's emotions are very intense. You have no idea what they're coming through, because they never show you. If she called back, she probably cared. But you didn't want to continue, so it's also fine. The consent of two people is needed to have a relationship.

Just for shits and giggles...(but also because my results are eerily parallel to actual astrology)

What Sign Should You Never Date?

I got:

You Should Never Date a

Libra

Indecisive, flirtatious, and downright deceptive - your Libra will tell you what you want to hear. Problem is they'll be telling *everyone* what they want to hear. Instead try dating: Pisces, Taurus, Virgo, or Scorpio

my results:

You Should Never Date a

Virgo

Demanding, picky, and a total perfectionist - there's no way you want to live up to Virgo's standards. It's not that you couldn't please a Virgo... you would just hate yourself for doing it. Instead try dating: Libra, Leo, Aquarius, or Aries

Share your result with friends to see what sign they should never date!

i do not remember if i have ever meet one. i think i might but i am not sure. i forget the zodiac sign.i knew one girl

we were good friends ,we used to hang out all the time. but i can't rememebr if she was cancer or virgo.but we didn't match so much because i felt repressed by her somehow.

what do you think about leos??

it might as well all this text of mine be bulshit and just i am influenced and prejudised  over people subcontiously sometimes because i grew up in a society who notice zodiac sings.but i guess there is no harm if it's just for fun why  not and not take it too seriously

ok i'l write about zodiac signs because i am bored.although i do not seriously believe in them just for fun.i do not know anything but the basic stuff that you can google randomly.last years i do not feel i match so much with the characteristcs of my zodiac sign because life changed me. once recently i took a test of what zodiac sign i might be, except my own, and it show cancer. i am a leo.

they say i match as a leo. the general idea if you google

Compatible Star Signs :Leo, Sagittarius, Cancer, Libra, Aries

Mismatched Signs :Virgo, Pisces, Scorpio and Capricorn

funny but that test of @CAT5 found it. exactly

sagitarius i only new one she was my best friend but years ago at school and then we got lost .

they say i do not match with taurus but it was one of the best and most favorite relations of my life.

but i have the feeling that i keep having the same relations with the same zodiac signs whenever i meet them.for example with aries i always have the same relation and it ends the same. i mean with friends and generally with people not only boyfriends.

i feel some sort of great interest  at some point and a gut feeling that we match more than others.but i do not think it ends well. i have met a lot of aries compared to other signs.

my dad is and i hate him but we do match a lot. the reason i hate him is his actions and not that we do not match as personalities.

my mom is aquarius but i feel that she doesn't fit so much with the zodiac characterists. except half.we do not match so much but it's ok. i had a better realtionship with my mother than with my dad.that means my mother was closer to me emotionaly than my dad. i have no emotional conection with him.but when we had any kind of conversation i always felt that we match more with my dad . i do not really know why.the way we react in things.

the funny thing everytime i say i like a personality of a famous person. and look.it seems to be an aquarius

the general idea is I feel i like  they are more detached and more distant while aries are more intense.

the other strange that happens to me is that i only knew one capricon which is one of the most awful relatinships of my life

we care about it's other but we do not match at all and she annoys me so much.it's toxic.she makes me feel miserable although she cares about me i think.so i hate the zodiac sign.

for years i never met anyone else but her but the last years i felt like i met all of a sudden like 50 capricorns.everyone i met was a caprcicon.i met one of the nicest girls and i liked her so much as a person.but i always had the feeling that we do not match so much with any of them that i met. it is funny because at some point it feels like the universe tries to make me like this sign. for some sort of ballance. since i hate it. why all of a sudden i met so much capricorns.like a conspiracy.LOL

Aquarius backstabs you tbh!!

or maybe it's just me, lol.

for me gemini backstabs you.at least i got backstabed and they had double face. big hypocrite.the one i met. the other one was sweet and calm and boring to me and we didn't match but we were in same friends circle

for me gemini backstabs you.at least i got backstabed and they had double face. big hypocrite.the one i met. the other one was sweet and calm and boring to me and we didn't match but we were in same friends circle

That's totally Gemini, they have a double face. Never trust a Gemini. My mother lies about irrelevant things even for fun, she has no legit reason to do so. She thinks I don't know she's lying, lol.

About Capricorns: my brother is one... and well, this is hell. At one side, he tries to care about me a little, but at the same time, he thinks he's entitled to control what I eat, because he's obsessed with saving money on literally everything and assumes I can eat the same, cheap shit as him. He doesn't even accept the idea that I'm unable to eat the same food all the time, like he does. When I think he's becoming nice, I always get disappointed how egoistic he is. I don't know if all Capricorns act like this, but being stingy is definitely a Capricorn treat. He even complained I bought a bread on a discount for half of a price, instead of baking my own, because it's cheaper (his bread tastes like a salted yeast cake, I'm so NOT going to eat that kind of stuff).

My best friend is virgo lol. but we're like brothers in a way because he was born only a week later after me. we've been friends for over 10years and never once fallen out or had an argument. He was there for me when i lost my job and had trouble covering some of my bills and i did the same for him when he got into shit with his job too. Im friends with a lot of people but theres only a few individuals i really trust, He is one of the few.

are you a leo? but that was my test . you should do it too to see what shows for you too . i really do not remember if i have ever meet anyone virgo or not.

i do not think though zodiac signs mean you can't be good friends with anyone if you want to.  only with some you would feel more compatible as characters nothing more.it will feel more natural to you the relationship and easy.

Yeah Im a leo - but im born right at the end of August (20th) so i guess im not really a 'true' leo... More like Leo but with Virgo rising??? idk. I have a lot of very very typical leo traits. But generally im not as proud, majestic and gung-ho about ones self like most leo's are

I gotta say I don't believe in astrology the slightest. Mostly because everything it has ever told about my sign hasn't really applied to me. Except creativity. I'm a libra. And yes, very creative. But my ex who was a scorpio was also very creative so... :D Then a lot of horoscopes and stuff tells that libras are supposed to be either balanced or seeking for balance. Fuck that. I act on impulse and can be difficult to deal with due to having a particularly strong nature. :3 So yeah, nothing has been able to prove that having been born on a certain day would somehow affect my nature or future. At least the way it's "supposed to".

I gotta say I don't believe in astrology the slightest. Mostly because everything it has ever told about my sign hasn't really applied to me. Except creativity. I'm a libra. And yes, very creative. But my ex who was a scorpio was also very creative so... :D Then a lot of horoscopes and stuff tells that libras are supposed to be either balanced or seeking for balance. Fuck that. I act on impulse and can be difficult to deal with due to having a particularly strong nature. :3 So yeah, nothing has been able to prove that having been born on a certain day would somehow affect my nature or future. At least the way it's "supposed to".

I too used to act on impulse.....

Then i found out it was my ADHD doing the whispering in my ear not to mention the amount of fights i got into..........

i do not think i have all the characterists my zodiac sign. like where the fuck is confidence and i am not  arrogant.or i do not feel optimistic

the other day when i was writing in here i looked at zodiac signs and first time i saw there is supposed to be a cusp that if you are born first or last days ,you'll take characteristics of your next or previous zodiac sign. so maybe one of them is more implulsive or maybe you are just right.

i have take 3 times ,just because i was bored, in random times .3 different tests that shows you what zodiac signs you might be if you are not your own. 2 times it showed to me cancer and the other time sagittarius or scorpio together.

these tests didn't ask my birthday or my zodiac sign. and the funny thing is i was indeed born in the cusp between leo and cancer.

i mean the first days of my zodiac sign. you see i do not believe either but random stuff like this do happen to me xDD

edit: although i might be wrong because if you google different sourse it says i am not born in the cusp.(it shows different dates of the cusp)so yeah i do not have a clue.

weren't there a thing also that the time of your birth matters. i did that years ago and i think i had a completely different sign than these i wrote.but i do not remember anything. so this is a mess and whatever.

so i am pretty much 5 or more different signs or something(different astrological opinion say) and this is when it gets complicated and i loose interest in zodiac signs.

feels like bullshit. this is the conclusion to when i try a quick search about them and i stop caring about them

edit2: they are going to end up saying to you that you have characteristis from 7 different signs.(different planets in different moods) so basically they can justify everything with that. and my conlusion do not believe in them. everyone ends up having different personality if you are influenced by so many signs and you shouldn't believe in them

edit again: i found a new test. it shows i am a leo xD. i post it here because it's the most fun test i saw if anyonw wants to do.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/tabathaleggett/what-star-sign-are-you-actually

How could I miss this topic? :D

Sun: Sagittarius (the best fucking sign ever)

Moon: Libra

Venus: Capricorn

Mars: Scorpio

Mercury: Sagittarius (moar best fucking sign ever)

Jupiter: Aries

Saturn: Sagittarius (and moar of this)

Uranus: Sagittarius (and even moar!)

Neptune: Capricorn

Pluto: Scorpio

Ascendant: Capricorn

Chinese sign: kitty kitty Cat :D (or a Rabbit, but I'd rather use the Cat version)

Numerology: 7

(idk what other things I could list here)

Basically, I have the most planets in Sagittarius and I'm totally one ;p (funny, rude mouth, honest, saying random and perverted jokes, philosphical, freedom lover, big child). Of course no person is the same, there are just some similarities between people of the same sign. I like asking for people's sign and observing them, there are really some things in common between them. I don't know all signs well, but it's also interesting how much I dislike people of some certain signs. That's when all the compatibility from the websites goes to fuck itself, because I totally hate Aquarius and Gemini (well, Geminis can be okay-ish if they're the fun friends, but nothing else), but all the sites say my sun sign is very compatible with them. That's why I say: don't look at compatibility people, it's bullshit. You need your own experience with people of the same sign. My friend (I have only one rl life friend xD) is Pisces and she's awesome. Pisces are great people in general. Also Aries, Leos, Virgos, Libras, Scorpios and Sagittarians, of course :D

sorry for so many texts. i am just bored  xD. i went to do that too. from here though :  http://www.alwaysastrology.com/birth-chart-calculator.html

if anyone else wants to do it.

lol the personality tests i wrote above found the cancer and sagittarius i have xD. but these results are so many texts i am bored to read them XD

midheaven: cancer (i think it shows this because i know time of birth)

mars: cancer

sun: leo

mercury: leo

edit : sorry for the edit , i kinda did it wrong by accident and can't do it again right now

What Star Sign Are You Actually?

You got: Gemini
You’re intelligent, creative and endlessly determined. You’re a great communicator, and feel most at ease when you’re surrounded by your family and friends.

^ fuck nope, every test like this says something else... I was a Cancer, Sagittarius (some showed it correct, yup), Scorpio, Aries and now I'm Gemini, lol

^ fuck nope, every test like this says something else... I was a Cancer, Sagittarius (some showed it correct, yup), Scorpio, Aries and now I'm Gemini, lol

i have done by now 5 tests. 3 showed cancer . the other sagittarius or scorpio(together). and the fun/ stupid one i posted leo. xD

Gemini here. Probably the most hated sign in the zodiac. We either lied, cheated, or flaked on you like 100 times. I know. I know. Sorry. We grow out of it, usually. I'm on the cusp though and I think I have more Cancer traits than Gemini. Aries moon also keeps me more grounded, I think...

The rundown:

Sun: Gemini

Moon: Aries

Rising: Capricorn

Chinese Zodiac Sign: Dog (Yang and Water element)

Houses:

Mercury: Gemini

Venus: Taurus

Mars: Libra

Saturn: Libra

Jupiter: Scorpio

Uranus: Sagittarius

Neptune: Sagittarius

Pluto: Libra

My mom didn't grow out of it, she's 64 years old and lying is her hobby. At least she's not overly serious, so when I poured water on my neighbour's head when he was smoking on the balcony (I hate it when I can smell it in my room), she laughed xD

Ah the lovely gemini. To be honest, it's my favorite zodiac sign lol, because I can never get bored of a real gemini person. I have 2 best, life long friends, and one is gemini, while the other one is a scorpio.

My sun, moon AND rising sign are ALL ARIES, which is possibly why i can relate so well to the sign. 

I don't believe in astrology in a way that it can "predict future", but because my sign's characteristics apply so well to me, I believe there's something to it.

Anyway, for the lulz, I did the "who you shouldn't date" and got Virgo as my worst enemy lol which is partly true. I have a lot of experience with virgos as 3 members of my closest family circle are ones, in comparison to the remaining two (me and my dad) being aries'. From my experiences, I absolutely agree with the result lol. I love my family and living with them is a joy, but seeing how eg my brother acts and reacts in a relationship, I know I could never be romantically involved with that kind of a person. On the other side, the test recommended libra, leo, aquarius and aries as my perfect mates lol, and tbqh I think they got that right as well lol

My mom didn't grow out of it, she's 64 years old and lying is her hobby. At least she's not overly serious, so when I poured water on my neighbour's head when he was smoking on the balcony (I hate it when I can smell it in my room), she laughed xD

I have to imagine it's hard growing up with a parent that you can't trust what they say some or all the time. Some Gems are quicker studies than others...  or maybe she's just too used to it working for her that she can't give it up. Lying can become addictive to some people.

Anyway, for the lulz, I did the "who you shouldn't date" and got Virgo as my worst enemy lol which is partly true. I have a lot of experience with virgos as 3 members of my closest family circle are ones, in comparison to the remaining two (me and my dad) being aries'. From my experiences, I absolutely agree with the result lol. I love my family and living with them is a joy, but seeing how eg my brother acts and reacts in a relationship, I know I could never be romantically involved with that kind of a person. On the other side, the test recommended libra, leo, aquarius and aries as my perfect mates lol, and tbqh I think they got that right as well lol

I also got Virgo. And also have an immediate family members who are a Virgo (my mother) and I agree 100%! Every reason why the test said I shouldn't rings true when I compare it to the Virgos I know. I think I have too much Fire and Air in my chart to handle Earth signs in relationships. Ironically enough, Earth signs tend to be attracted to me, but I find them somewhat suffocating in romantic endeavors. And like your test, I was recommended Air and Fire signs... funny, that.

digitalbounce, I think it's convenient for my mom. When she doesn't feel like explaining something to me, or she can make me leave her alone (especially when she did something wrong she doesn't want to admit), then she lies. Things are easier for her this way. Even when I know she's lying, I can't do anything about it, because she would ignore me or never admit what's the truth.

digitalbounce, I think it's convenient for my mom. When she doesn't feel like explaining something to me, or she can make me leave her alone (especially when she did something wrong she doesn't want to admit), then she lies. Things are easier for her this way. Even when I know she's lying, I can't do anything about it, because she would ignore me or never admit what's the truth.

That sounds very frustrating, indeed! My parents also have "never wrong" syndrome. But they just get angry and tell me to shut up, because telling them they are wrong is being ~disrespectful~. I don't know how old you are, but hopefully you are able to move away soon and not have to deal with your mother's lies too often. I know sometimes having to live in the same residence makes it worse, at least it did for me.

I could tell her she's wrong, she wouldn't care. I'm old enough to move, but my country's economy and job market doesn't let me to do that. Anyway, that's not the topic about toxic parents, but about astrology xD.

I could tell her she's wrong, she wouldn't care. I'm old enough to move, but my country's economy and job market doesn't let me to do that. Anyway, that's not the topic about toxic parents, but about astrology xD.

Yeah, sorry if I helped press us further OT. But the topic of parents who's signs make them toxic to us is a relevant topic! Geminis are hard to handle for most people, so I can understand some frustration there as well.

People of every zodiac sign may be good or bad, I don't think it depends on the zodiac sign, but yeah, Gemini people are hard to handle, because they don't care about anything. Even Scorpios are easier to handle. They care too much and they can turn aggressive very easily, so they may be very difficult, but they take stuff seriously. Geminis don't. When there's a serious problem you'd like to solve, they may just ignore you completely.

No, I agree with you. Not everyone is 100% of the characteristics of their signs so there are always exceptions. And other factors of peoples' charts effect what traits can be stronger or weaker or completely repressed in some cases as well. Case in point, I am not a typical gemini in a lot of the aspects you mentioned, but again I have other factors that effect those traits so... But I do hear about these problems all the time because people expect all geminis to be the same.

My sun and moon are both Virgo, but my rising is Leo.  So, sometimes I find common traits on either...uh...trait list.