Sign in to follow this  
sai

[Games] Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Bought this game a while ago for XBOX360, and I must say it's an amazing game. Very well done. One question though, do all Team Ultimate Jutsu's have no cutscenes like they had in Ultimate Ninja 5 for PS2?

Mostly I play as Kakashi, Pain or Minato. Kakashi really comes in handy against Pain, since Pain has to reload his chakra a lot of times, which gives Kakashi the chance to use his Mangekyou Sharingan, because your target needs to stand still for the attack to work. Pain is really powerful and his Shinra Tensei works great to keep foes at a distance and Minato has some really nice looking combos plus he's incredibly fast and strong :)

What about you?

Mostly I play as Kakashi, Pain or Minato. Kakashi really comes in handy against Pain, since Pain has to reload his chakra a lot of times, which gives Kakashi the chance to use his Mangekyou Sharingan, because your target needs to stand still for the attack to work. Pain is really powerful and his Shinra Tensei works great to keep foes at a distance and Minato has some really nice looking combos plus he's incredibly fast and strong :)

What about you?

I mostly play as Deidara or Hidan. Deidara's long rage attacks are really good and can be a pain in the as for the guy you fighting :D And his big bomb thing is just perfect to finish someone off. Hidan i like because his attacks are quite powerfull, got some dangerous combos to. Minato is pretty badass to, hate to fight him though!

Sign in to follow this