Sign in to follow this  
Yuuko

Rose Milk

Hey, this is my wonderful girlfriend's deviantArt, she has some seriously amazing stuff - a lot of her old work isn't up, but I'd appreciate it if you all checked her stuff out! (It's not worth looking at my stuff, although she has me linked as her favourite on her info if it ended up taking your fancy.. xD)

http://rose-milk.deviantart.com/

Hope you guys like it!

Thanks for replying! I'm glad you like it. It was you who said you want one on your wall? She's definitely very happy about that. Especially since some people haven't had the courtesy to say anything, yet one person email her personal email asking if she does commissions and about her medium, and then when she replies a nice long sweet email to them explaining, but at the end says she won't be doing commissions yet, they don't bother to reply? Some people just want something for free... So thanks a lot for posting here as well as DA! I'm rambling too much now.. xD

Yep, that was me xD

And seriously, I don't make comments like that if I don't mean it! I'm very picky when it comes to artwork, but I adore her style :)!

Hehe! I'm really happy about that. She certainly was too!! Thanks for taking the time to look and comment/share your thoughts! :3

Definitely great artwork she have in there!!! 8)

Your gf is talented,Yuuko <3

Ahhh! Thank you so much for commenting! I'm glad you like it. I'm excited for her to wake up and see! >3<

And thank you for watching/faving me too! How exciting! Heheh. :3

Thank you Saaam-chan! I am very proud. Thanks for your response! She's got lots of great feedback from users here, even ones which haven't replied in this thread, so it's been really great! Hopefully she get around to scanning some more recent work in the next couple of days!

Thanks to everyone! ♡^▽^♡

Sign in to follow this